Cup / Xfinity / Truck Press Releases

Notes and Quotes from Phoenix Cup Race 3/8/2020

JOEY LOGANO, No. 22 Shell Pennzoil Ford Mustang -- Finished 1st

WHAT DID YOU LEARN TODAY THAT YOU COULD TAKE INTO NOVEMBER BY WINNING THIS RACE, THE PERFORMANCE YOU HAD, BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE WON? “You think I'm going to tell you that (laughter)? Definitely, everybody learned something out there today just whether it's racing, the way this traction compound is, the awesome sauce up there, how that worked out, played throughout the race.  There's a lot learned, for sure. We learned that this No. 22 Shell Pennzoil Ford team is just stout and is not going to get beat if we have the opportunity.  We tried everything we could to regain our track position and get control back of the race.  I knew that last restart was going to be crazy. I have to thank my partners, Moneyline, Auto Trader, AAA, Ford, Coca‑Cola, Snap‑on, everybody that helps this program at Team Penske.  Roush‑Yates motors.  It was cool to see two Fords on the front row at the end of a race like that.  This is a motor racetrack as much as we don't think it is. Proud of the team effort today to make this one come.”

Volume 2020, Issue 3, Posted 11:10 PM, 03.08.2020

Toyota Xfinity Notes and Quotes from Fontana

HARRISON BURTON, No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra, Joe Gibbs Racing

How does it feel to get your first win in the Xfinity Series?

“Heck yeah man, that’s awesome. So proud of our guys. ll we’ve heard is we can’t do it, we can’t do it, we’ll never do what last year’s  20 did . We’re off to a good start. It’s awesome, it feels so good to win. There’s times when you go through a little bit of a drought and just doubt  yourself. To get a win feels so good, especially after last year when we struggled a little btit. Really proud of our guys. The DEX Imaging Supra was fast and  once  we moved up to the top at the end, it was going to be really hard for him to pass us. Just trying to be smart and not put it in the wall leading.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 12:00 AM, 03.01.2020

Toyota Xfinity Quotes - Fontana

TOYOTA QUOTES

HARRISON BURTON, No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra, Joe Gibbs Racing

Finishing Position1st

How does it feel to get your first win in the Xfinity Series?

How big of a help was your spotter in today’s race?

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 9:38 PM, 02.29.2020

Las Vegas Weekend - Ford Quotes and Notes

JOEY LOGANO, No. 22 Pennzoil Ford Mustang – VICTORY LANE INTERVIEW – WHAT ABOUT THE LAST PART OF THE RACE, WHETHER TO PIT OR NOT.  “There was a little confusion, but it worked out really well.  A lot of cars stayed out and that was key to that move.  Winning the Pennzoil 400 with the Pennzoil car, this is huge.  It means a lot to be able to do this two years in a row winning this race.  I’m proud of the effort everybody here behind me did today.  They prepared a great car and executed the race perfectly and that’s what we wanted.  We fought hard and tried to keep every spot we possibly could and then ultimately, oh man, being able to pull it into Victory Lane here.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 10:14 PM, 02.24.2020

Las Vegas Notes ans Quotes - Team Chevy

RICKY STENHOUSE JR., NO. 47 KROGER CAMARO ZL1 1LE – Finished 3rd

TAKE US THROUGH THAT CRAZY STRATEGY.
“I’m not really sure. We had all different kinds of strategy today. One of them back-fired on us and the other one paid off for us when the caution came out. All-in-all, I’m really happy with the way it turned out for our guys. We got track position, we lost it and we got it back there at the end with that caution, and stayed up there, which was nice. It wasn’t perfect, but we got some good points out of it, got a top-five finish out of it, and we’ll continue to learn what we need to work on with these cars to get better each week.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 10:14 PM, 02.24.2020

Las Vegas Quotes - Toyota

HARRISON BURTON, No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra, Joe Gibbs Racing

What did you learn this weekend?

“A lot, you know mile-and-a-halves are not necessarily my strong suit just for the fact I haven’t run them as much as I have short tracks growing up and all that. Just trying to learn it and get better at it

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 10:13 PM, 02.24.2020

Manufacturer Notes and Quotes from Xfinity Series at Daytona

TOYOTA QUOTES

“We had a good day. We fought back from a lot of adversity. We got damage. My team did a good job repairing it. We kind of still couldn’t poke through the hole like we needed too, but the 66 (Timmy Hill) got lined up behind me. Noah (Gragson) got out front about a car and a half and I thought ‘He might be in trouble here’, but then the caution came out. Just really proud of our guys. We had a tough day. I think that there were a couple times in the race that we were down and out, and our guys clawed it out. I was proud of that effort.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:56 PM, 02.15.2020

Toyota Racing Truck Recap

DEREK KRAUS, No. 16 SHOCKWAVE Toyota Tundra, McAnally-Hilgermann Racing

“Just surviving really. We survived all night. I just rode in the back with Ross (Chastain) there, and we kind of had a strategy there going into the race, and we executed the strategy and we ended up fourth.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 12:36 AM, 02.15.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (Logano and Custer)

JOEY LOGANO, No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Mustang – DID YOU AND BRAD TALK AFTER SUNDAY?  “We’ve talked and I think so.  We’ll see.  We’re gonna have different opinions on a lot of things all the time.  That’s part of racing and things like that, but I think we’ll be fine.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 9:06 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (Ryan Blaney)

WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT, IS THERE A CERTAIN KIND OF TRACK THAT YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE SCHEDULE IN THE FUTURE? “I think there are a  couple tracks that have come up over the past couple of years that I wish we could go to. The Nashville thing was unfortunate that it hasn’t gotten any more traction than it has. I know a lot of people wanted that. One or two more road courses I thought would be pretty neat. People talk about street courses and things like that. That is tough. There are plenty of really great road courses out there. Some of the tracks like short tracks, that is a given. You have to think realistically of what a NASCAR race can  hold. If you go to South Boston, it is a great race track but you would have to do a lot of work to hold the NASCAR fan base there for a Cup race. It can be done, but can it be done for next year? I don't think so. It might be years down the road. I wish the Nashville Fairgrounds would have happened. That was a really exciting one and a good fan base. I wouldn’t count that one out yet though.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 9:05 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (Chris Buescher)

CHRIS BUESCHER, No. 17 Ford Mustang

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TO START THE SEASON? EXCITED TO GET GOING? “Yeah, definitely. It is always nice to come back down and know that it is time to go again and get back into a rhythm and swing of things. The off-season went quicker than normal this year it seemed like. But it is all good. I got one or two of my 15 or 20 projects done. Getting back down here, it is time to go back racing. Time to refocus and get going with a new team, being back at Roush Fenway but with a handful of new people there. With Luke being a new crew chief, just a lot of relationships I am trying to build and get used to everybody and get communication working as best as possible before you get on the race track and then build it from there."

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:52 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (Clint Bowyer)

CLINT BOWYER, No. 14 Ford Mustang

DID THE KOBE BRYANT TRAGEDY MAKE YOU RETHINK PRIVATE PLANS AND HELICOPTER TRAVEL THAT SO MANY ATHLETES USE NOWADAYS? “You know, life always gives us reminders and it is up to us to learn from them and pay attention to them or ignore them. It is unfortunate and very, very sad on so many levels. The sad thing is that those things happen all the time but it takes a superstar like Kobe for us to realize it and wake up. But again, it rings home when you are in a profession when you are constantly traveling, taking off and touching down almost daily sometimes. It definitely hits home and makes you think and appreciate every touchdown.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:34 PM, 02.12.2020

Toyota Racing Daytona 500 Media Day Quotes - Kyle Busch

KYLE BUSCH, No.18 M&M’s Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Could you just talk a little bit about your relationship with Joe Gibbs and what you thought of when you first knew the possibility existed that you could be one of his drivers?

"Just trying to remember. It's a long time ago. Obviously just, I guess, we kind of went on the race shop tour, if you will, and went to go talk to everybody, but being able to talk to Joe was certainly very high on the list, and getting over there and being a part of Joe Gibbs Racing, being with Tony Stewart, being with Denny Hamlin and having an opportunity to work with those guys and the success that they've already had, and knowing that they're a top‑flight organization, that was one of the highlights for me, but then just to be able to sit down with Joe and really talk with Joe firsthand, lay it all out there on the table, I'm not perfect, I made plenty of mistakes, this is kind of who I am, but obviously there's a lot for me to learn and I could definitely lean on him for a lot of that guidance, and that's what I've done over the course of my career, and he's been there with me and for me every step of the way. We've kind of had this bond, this relationship that he and I have had the utmost respect for one another, and it's turned into this."

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:29 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (LaJoie, DiBenedetto, Newman)

COREY LAJOIE, No. 32 Go FAS Racing Ford Mustang – HOW MUCH HAS YOUR DAD HELPED IN TERMS OF ADVICE ON THE TRACK?  “Dad has always made me kind of go learn it for myself and form relationships with guys because he’s always gonna be there, and I can always rely on him for advice.  His advice is usually just don’t wreck or don’t hit anything, which is the obvious, right?  But drafting and racing has changed a lot since the late nineties when he did it, so he’s aware of that as well.  He is certainly the first to give me any criticism, I can promise you that.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:19 PM, 02.12.2020

Chevrolet Daytona Media - William Byron

Q. IRacing, how is it going so far?

WILLIAM BYRON: It's going well. I think first in the owner points right now, so that is good. Obviously, a small sample set with one race. I'm excited. I think they're doing a great job, Nick and John, John winning the Clash last week, finishing sixth in the 500, then Nick finishing second barely last night. I think it's great. Kind of gives me something to look forward to during the week.WILLIAM BYRON, NO. 24 AXALTA ‘COLOR OF THE YEAR’ CAMARO ZL1 1LE, Daytona 500 Media Day Highlights:

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:13 PM, 02.12.2020

Toyota Daytona Media Day - Christopher Bell

What is it like to have that big spoiler?

“Well, I don't have a ton of experience with it. We've got into, like, a little six‑car draft. I'll be honest, I have not slipped one time yet. Grip does not seem to be an issue yet. I'm sure that will change whenever we get 40 of us out there. It's definitely a lot different than what I've had in the past.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 8:06 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (Kevin Harvick, JH Nemechek & David Ragan)

KEVIN HARVICK, No. 4 Ford Mustang

“I think everybody knows that I have been pretty vocal about my opinions on the schedule change and having a variety of markets and race tracks. I think that variety, based upon everything that we have heard and you guys have heard, I don't think there is any limit on that. I think it is important to really consider areas of the country, Canada, but I don't think it matters on the race track. I think it could be exciting anywhere.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 7:55 PM, 02.12.2020

CHEVY NCS AT DAYTONA 500 MEDIA DAY: Chase Elliott Transcript

CHASE ELLIOTT, NO. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS CAMARO ZL1 1LE, Daytona 500 Media Day Highlights:

Q. Jimmie Johnson's career, obviously he's won seven championships. You don't see him talked about.
CHASE ELLIOTT: It's a shame (laughs).

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 7:48 PM, 02.12.2020

Toyota Media Day at Daytona - Martin Truex, Jr.

MARTIN  TRUEX JR, No.19 Bass Pro Shops Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Did you feel comfortable with James Small being named your new crew chief?

"For sure. I felt real comfortable with it. It felt like Cole (Pearn) just stayed home for the weekend, which he did, I guess. Yeah, everything seems cool. He seems comfortable with his new role and all the decisions that are on his shoulders now, and so far he's done a good job."

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 6:29 PM, 02.12.2020

Ford Performance NASCAR: Daytona 500 Media Day (McDowell, Keselowski, Almirola)

BRAD KESELOWSKI, No. 2 Discount Tire Ford Mustang – HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER SPEAKING WITH JOEY?  “I think I’ve been pretty consistent and verbal about the blocking on the race track, so I don’t really have anything that I feel differently about with respect to that.  As far as the comments specific to Joey, I’ll keep those between him and I.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 6:23 PM, 02.12.2020

Chevrolet Daytona Media Day - Jimmie Johnson

JIMMIE JOHNSON: There haven't been any specific plans thrown at me. I've had everybody from sanctioning bodies to team owners far and wide. I've been saying this for a lot of years: I'm open to all other forms of racing. Now that there is an ending near at the end of 2020, those calls and texts and stuff are coming in more often.MMIE JOHNSON, NO. 48 ALLY CAMARO ZL1 1LE MEDIA DAY TRANSCRIPT:

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 6:15 PM, 02.12.2020

Toyota Quotes After the Busch Clash

ERIK JONES, No. 20 Sport Clips Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Finishing Position: 1st

How would you  describe this day?

“Well, not what I would’ve thought we’d want. It was an awesome race. I’ve got to give a huge thanks to Denny (Hamlin) there in the 11. He stuck with us there that whole last lap. This thing wasn’t the fastest car, I don’t think, left in the race, but we brought it home. I owe him one for that one for sure. Really cool though. I mean Busch Clash first year back, to win that, that feels good and with SportClips again. These guys have been really loyal to me the last few years, so it’s cool to get them another win and hopefully next Sunday, we cap off another one right here.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 5:20 PM, 02.11.2020

Ford Notes and quotes After the Busch Clash

RYAN NEWMAN, No. 6 Koch Industries Ford Mustang - Finished 5th

“I am proud of the effort that went into it. We had a good Koch Industries Ford. We had good speed and the car drove good. The strategy was good. We just didn’t have the alliance at the end to get that push. I blocked the 3 car but I didn’t see or know that Denny had the 20 lined up and a freight train coming on the outside. I knocked a left rear tire in blocking Austin. It was just unfortunate the way the timing worked out. I feel bad about the deal on the restart. There must have been oil or something on the track for all of us to do what we did there. Nevertheless we crashed and looked kind of stupid coming to the green. I guess that happens. It wasn’t the peak of stupidity today though, that is for sure.”

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 5:13 PM, 02.11.2020

Chevrolet Daytona Quotes After the Clash

TOP TEAM CHEVY UNOFFICIAL RACE RESULTS:
POS.   DRIVER
2nd     AUSTIN DILLON, NO. 3 BASS PRO SHOPS/TRACKER OFFROAD CAMARO ZL1 1LE
4th      KYLE LARSON, NO. 42 CREDIT ONE BANK CAMARO ZL1 1LE
7th      CHASE ELLIOTT, NO. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS CAMARO ZL1 1LE
11th    JIMMIE JOHNSON, NO. 48 ALLY CAMARO ZL1 1LE
12th    KURT BUSCH, NO. 1 MONSTER ENERGY CAMARO ZL1 1LE

Volume 2020, Issue 2, Posted 5:11 PM, 02.11.2020

Toyota Cup Notes and Quotes - Homestead

KYLE BUSCH, No. 18 M&M’s Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

How sweet is this moment for you?

“We have a great race team, a great owner and the best sponsors in sports. I just can’t say enough and thank everyone enough for this opportunity. I may be the one that’s able to hoist the trophy, or to have a championship, but it wouldn’t be possible without Adam Stevens (crew chief) and Joe Gibbs, J.D. Gibbs, Coy Gibbs and the whole family.

YLE BUSCH, No. 18 M&M’s Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Volume 2019, Issue 11, Posted 9:16 PM, 11.17.2019

Ford Performance Notes and Quotes from Homestead

KEVIN HARVICK, No. 4 Busch Light Ford Mustang – YOU GUYS STAYED OUT TOWARD THE END AND TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, WAS THAT BASICALLY YOUR ONLY SHOT WITH THE WAY THE 19 AND 18 WERE RUNNING? "Yeah, we just needed to do something different. They were so much better than us on the long run, that was our best chance, to have a caution there at the end and we never got one. We did something different, hoping for a caution. We had to do the opposite and it just didn't work out."

Volume 2019, Issue 11, Posted 9:09 PM, 11.17.2019

Team Chevy Notes and Quotes from Homestead

AUSTIN DILLON, NO. 3 SYMBICORT CAMARO ZL1 – Finished 8th

THOUGHTS ON HIS RUN.
“It’s really special to end the year with a top-10 finish. It’s been a hard year. We’ve changed our bodies and everything, just trying to get closer to the competition and working really hard. It was the first car we’ve had all year that’s been really competitive at these 1.5-mile tracks. We’ve had some good qualifying efforts, but we were racy tonight and that was good to see.”

Volume 2019, Issue 11, Posted 9:04 PM, 11.17.2019

Manufacturer Notes and Quotes from Texas 2

KEVIN HARVICK, No. 4 Bush Beer Ford Mustang - MAN, THREE TIMES YOU WERE STUCK BACK IN TRAFFIC.  WERE YOU WORRIED IN THOSE MOMENTS YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO THE FRONT? “Well, we had a bad restart one time when we got buried back there, but I think as we came in, we put another set of tires on, we were really able to make up some time.  Our car was just so fast through 3 and 4, as long as I could keep my momentum up, I could get up beside him.  So it was definitely fast, and speed made up for our Ducks Unlimited Busch Beer Ford Mustang tonight what we lacked a little bit in handling.”

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 10:48 PM, 11.03.2019

Toyota Martinsville Post-Race Quotes

MARTIN TRUEX JR., No. 19 Auto Owners Insurance Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Finishing Position: 1st

The first to be locked into the Championship 4, how big is that advantage?

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 5:40 PM, 10.28.2019

Ford Perfomance Martinsville Post-Race Quotes

ARIC ALMIROLA, No. 10 Smithfield Ford Mustang – “We just got together.  I got inside of him getting down in turn three and he chopped me, and I got in his left-rear and moved him up a little bit and got inside of him, and then we hooked and got tangled up off of turn four.  It’s disappointing.  I had a really good Smithfield Ford Mustang and felt like we were maybe one adjustment away from being maybe a second or third-place car, so I’m proud of my guys, proud of the effort and we’ve got three more weeks.”

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 5:29 PM, 10.28.2019

Roush Fenway Press Conference at Charlotte

Roush Fenway Racing announced earlier this week that Chris Buescher would be rejoining the organization to drive the team’s No. 17 Ford Mustang in 2020.  Owner Jack Roush, president Steve Newmark and Buescher held a press conference today at Charlotte Motor Speedway to talk about the situation.

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 12:46 AM, 09.28.2019

Toyota ROVAL Qualifying Quotes

TOYOTA QUOTES

ERIK JONES, No. 20 Craftsman Toyota Camry, Joe Gibbs Racing

Starting Position: 15th

What’s your outlook for Sunday’s race?

“I don’t know, I thought we had a little bit better car than that, but I didn’t expect us to qualify much better than eighth probably. You know 15th is not where we wanted to be, we haven’t qualified well all year. It hurts pit stall more than anything and then you get some guys up in front that you’ve got to through in the first stage, get them shuffled out. We just lacked a little bit of speed obviously across the board - us the 18 (Kyle Busch), the 19 (Martin Truex Jr.) were able to squeeze in (to the next round). You know definitely needed a little bit more speed to be with those guys in the top five, I mean they’re a second faster than us almost. That’s a lot, but you never know how the race will play out.”

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 12:41 AM, 09.28.2019

Ford Quotes from ROVAL Qualifyiung

RICKY STENHOUSE JR., No. 17 Sunny D Ford Mustang – CAN YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT CAME DOWN THIS WEEK?  “A lot came down.  It was unfortunate, for sure.  Definitely tough timing for myself and my group to try to find another option, but, all in all, I’ve got to look back on the 11 years that I had with Jack and winning races and championships and getting my first Cup win and being competitive – not as consistent as what we wanted, but the end of it all I’m very thankful that Jack took a chance on a dirt racer from Mississippi to come drive his car.  It was fun, a little emotional with the relationship Jack and I have.  It’s the only team I’ve ever been at, so I’m looking forward to see what’s next.  Like I said, there’s a lot of work to do on that, but, all in all, I’m definitely looking forward to these last eight with the great partners that we have, everybody on the 17 team.  I’ve worked with a lot of them since my Nationwide days, so it will be tough, but it will be a fun eight races with them.”

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 12:29 AM, 09.28.2019

Team Chevy ROVAL Qalifying Quotes

POLE WINNER WILLIAM BYRON

Yeah, we’re going to have to fix a quarter-panel. I kind of missed that one, but I was trying to get all I could. I knew I was a little bit weak under the brakes the first couple of runs in Q-trim today, so I tried to fix it and maybe fixed it a little bit too good. But, the guys did a great job with this car and it really takes every corner around this race track to get a pole. I knew we could qualify Top 5, but I really wanted the pole and really kind of went out there and got it. So, I’m really proud of this UniFirst team, it’s going to be great to start up front.”

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 12:23 AM, 09.28.2019

Manufacturer Quotes from Indianapolis

FORD

KEVIN HARVICK WINS BRICKYARD 400 FOR FORD

• Kevin Harvick won his third race of the season and his second career win at the Brickyard of Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

• The win marks the second straight Brickyard 400 win for Ford.

• The win is Harvick’s 48th of his NASCAR Cup Series career.

• This marks the 18th win for Stewart-Haas Racing since joining Ford.

• The win is Mustang’s eighth of the season.

• Today’s win is Ford’s 684th all-time in Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series competition.

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 11:33 PM, 09.08.2019

Manufacturer Notes and Quotes from Indianapolis Xfinity Race

T

KYLE BUSCH, No. 18 Combos Toyota Supra, Joe Gibbs Racing

Finishing Position: 1st

How were you able to overcome both tight and loose conditions in the car to win?

“We just didn’t have the grip in traffic. Our car was really, really fast in a straight line and could  pass some of those guys down the straightaways. Even if I botched the corner, it seemed like I  could pass them back. Different situations with some of those guys. The 7 (Justin Allgaier)  was really good. He was really smart and played a great race. We were just faster and fast enough there at the end in order to make sure that we stayed in front of those guys. Real proud of the effort and certainly want to thank Big Machine Vodka, Big Machine Label Group for being on my stuff there and  partnering with the track here this weekend. Also want to thank the fans,  apprecaite their support. Of course this Combo’s Supra – these guys and everybody on this team did a great job. It’s pretty cool  to win here in Indy any time. We’ll  take it.”

OYOTA

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 8:12 PM, 09.07.2019

By the Numbers: Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL™

-- For Immediate Release -- Sunday’s second running of the Bank of America ROVAL™ 400 at Charlotte Motor Speedway marks the cutoff race in the first round of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs
CONCORD, N.C. (Sept. 26, 2019) – With race fans from all 50 states and 20 foreign countries converging on Charlotte Motor Speedway for the second running of the Bank of America ROVAL™ 400, excitement is building for the cutoff race in Round 1 of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs.

Volume 2019, Issue 9, Posted 6:17 PM, 09.26.2019